Pay one flat fee
(per person, per Offsite)
Then, let us do the rest. From venue selection to agenda creation, facilitation, contract management, vendor sourcing, and more, we make it easy to plan and manage transformational team retreats.
One team retreat
- Pre-negotiated room block rate discounts on Offsite venues in our curated marketplace (typically between 15%-40% off)
- Pre-negotiated discounts on meeting space, food and beverage, and more at many of our partner properties
- Expert Offsite planners from our Client Success team to guide you through crucial decisions (from venue selection to agenda creation)
- Vendor sourcing and management including sourcing facilitators, swag providers, event insurance, caterers, activity providers, and whatever else your Offsites call for
- Contract logistics to protect you from the unexpected
Multiple team retreats per year
per person, per Offsite (50 credit minimum)
Everything in Basic, plus:
- A dedicated Client Success Lead to co-create your cadence (we’ll work with you to determine which teams should have retreats, how often they should connect in-person, and which venues are best for your company’s unique culture)
- Pay for what you need (when you need it). Add more attendees and Offsites anytime, with the same Cadence plan discount
- Save and share agenda templates, budgets, and pre/post Offsite feedback forms between team leaders throughout your organization
Cadence plans for larger organizations
best for 250+ attendees and/or 1000+ person companies
Everything in Cadence, plus:
- Up to 2 rounds of site visits with your Offsite planner(s)
- Day-of coordination included; one of our expert Offsite planners will be with you live, in-person, to ensure your team retreat runs smoothly
- Enterprise plans available for both one-off team retreats and Cadence plans
All contracts billed annually.
Already trusted by:
What exactly does Offsite do?
I've never planned an Offsite before, where do I start?
How do curate the properties listed in your marketplace?
Only select properties have made it to our curated marketplace. There fore, when you work with us, we will plan your Offsites at our partner properties, where we have:
We already started planning our team retreat(s). What can Offsite provide that I can’t do myself?
How much advance notice do you need to plan our Offsites?
What are the smallest Offsites you support?
Do you handle flights or visas?
Do you work with international teams?
Do you plan Offsites outside the US?
What if we need to add more people to our Offsites, and/or more team retreats to our plan?
How do I decide between the Basic and Cadence plans?
What's the difference between the Cadence and Enterprise plans?
What do we need to prepare for onboarding?
What type of Offsites can you help us plan?
What is the time commitment on our end?
Is there anyone that should not work with Offsite?
I have another question...